Queclink GV53MG 4G Real Time Vehicle and Fleet GPS Tracker
- LTE Operating Band: LTE Cat M1: LTE-FDD: B1/B2/B3/B4/B5/B8/B12/B13/B18/B19/B20/B25/B27 /B28/B66/B85 and Cat NB2: LTE-FDD: B1/B2/B3/B4/B5/B8/B12/B13/B18/B19/B20/B25/B28 /B66/B71/B85 with Data Transmission – eMTC (DL) 300Kbps & eMTC (UL) 375Kbps; GPS Type: Qualcomm Gen 8C GNSS; receiver Sensitivity: Cold start: -148 dBm; Tracking: -159 dBm: Position Accuracy (CEP50): Autonomous: < 2.5m; TTFF (Open Sky): Cold start: 30s average; Hot start: 1s average
- Multiple I/O Interfaces for Monitoring and Control; Digital Inputs: One positive trigger for ignition detection: Digital Outputs: One open drain, 150 mA max drive current; Digital Inputs/Outputs: Configurable I/Os, one special I/O can be configured as a negative trigger digital input or an open-drain output with 150 mA max drive current; Communication Port: One TTL UART port for upgrading and debugging; Internal Cellular Antenna; Internal GPS patch antenna; LED CEL and GPS Indicator.
- Internal 3-axis Accelerometer for Motion Detection; Dimensions: 87mm * 55mm * 12.5mm; Weight: 50g; Backup Battery: Li-Polymer 190 mAh; Operating Voltage: DC 8V to 32V; Operating Temperature: -30℃~ +80℃; -40℃ ~ +85℃ for storage; Transmit Protocol: TCP, UDP, SMS;Special Alarm
- Driving Behavior Monitoring and Incident Notification. Bluetooth Frequency: 2.4 GHz; RF transceiver compatible with Bluetooth low energy (BLE); Receiver Sensitivity: Excellent receiver sensitivity -88 dBm; Max out RF Power: Up to 10 dBm; Optional BT Antenna: Internal only
- Small-sized, Ultra-thin Device Allowing Covert Installation; Cost-Effective Solution for Basic Tracking; FCC, Verizon certified. To activate your tracking service please follow the note/instruction insert that comes with your GPS tracker.
50 in stock
Queclink GV53MG Compact Integrated Vehicle/ Fleet Tracker – A perfect Fleet Tracker / Vehicle Tracker / Asset Tracker For You!
The GV53MG is the upgraded LTE Cat M1/NB2 version of GV50MG. It integrates the latest low-power wide-area network standards and covers a broader area, making it more flexible to deploy. It is a compact, ultra-thin product allowing covert and easy installation. The product offers basic digital I/Os that can be used for ignition detection and vehicle control. An extra configurable I/O enables flexible applications. The GV53MG supports AES-256 encryption to secure business-critical data, guard against unauthorized access.
- Weight: 95g (0.209439 lb)
- Internal Battery: Li-Polymer 190 mAh
- Operation Voltage: DC 8V to 32V
- Operating Temperature: -30℃~ +80℃ & -40℃ ~ +85℃ for storage
Air Interface Protocol
Geo-Fence: Geo-fence alarm, support up to 20 circular and 20 polygon geo-fence regions
Transmit Protocol: TCP, UDP, SMS
Scheduled Report: Report position and status according to preset time intervals
Low Power Alarm: Based on an internal 3-axis accelerometer
Power On/Off Report: Report when the device is powered on or off
Driving Behavior: Monitoring Aggressive driving behavior detection, e.g. harsh braking and acceleration
Crash Detection: Accident data collection for reconstruction and analysis
Special Alarm: Special alarm based on the digital inputs
Remote Control: OTA control of digital outputs
LTE Cat M1/NB2;
LTE-FDD: B1/B2/B3/B4/B5/B8/B12/B13/B18/B19/B20/B25/B27 /B28/B66/B85
LTE-FDD: B1/B2/B3/B4/B5/B8/B12/B13/B18/B19/B20/B25/B28 /B66/B71/B85
|Dimensions||228.6 × 177.8 × 127 mm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.