GTM GV628W 3G Rechargeable Trailer GPS Tracker (North America)
✓ Ruggedized, designed for use in harsh heavy trucking environments, sealed against common fuel oils and other hazardous chemicals.
✓ Multiple I/O interfaces for monitoring and controlling including composite inputs, ignition detection, and serial port options.
✓ 1-wire interface temperature sensors monitoring. Low power consumption, 90-day long standby time with 3.7V, 5200 mAh 18650 internal battery pack.
✓Waterproof IP67 compliant; FCC, PTCRB, AT&T certificate.
✓ To activate your tracking service please follow the note/instruction insert that comes with your GPS tracker.
50 in stock
Queclink 3G GV628W GPS Tracker For Trailers
A Perfect 3G Rechargeable GPS Tracker For Trailers, Truck, Tanker, Reefer, and Cars
The GV628W is a ruggedized waterproof GPS tracker specially designed for use in the trailer, tanker, reefer, and flatbed truck tracking. It includes up to a 90-day standby time using an internal rechargeable 5200 mAh battery pack. It supports dual external power sources for redundancy. The built-in GPS receiver has best-in-class sensitivity and a fast time to first fix. Multiple I/O interfaces are available for monitoring or controlling external devices, including a 1-wire interface for monitoring temperature and multiple serial ports. It supports Quad-Band 2G GSM/GPRS, multiple 3G variants with Global or Regional Applicability. System integration is straightforward as complete documentation is provided for the full-featured @Track protocol. The @Track protocol supports a wide range of reports including position reports, geo-fence alarms, low power alarms, and more.
- Ruggedized, designed for use in harsh heavy trucking conditions, sealed against common fuel oils and other hazardous chemicals.
- Multiple I/O interfaces for monitoring and controlling including composite inputs, ignition detection, and serial port options.
- 1-wire interface temperature sensors monitoring.
- Low power consumption, 90-day long standby time with an internal battery pack.
- Waterproof IP67 compliant.
- FCC, PTCRB, AT&T certificate.
- Operating Band: 850/1900 MHz.
- Data Transmission: GPRS multi-slot class 12; EDGE multislot class 12.
- Operating Band: 850(B5)/1900(B2).
- HSPA Data Rate: 5.6Mbps upload/7.2Mbps download.
- HSPA Fallback: EDGE/GPRS/GSM quad-band, EDGE MCS1-MCS9, 3GPP Release 6.
- GPS Type: GPS Chipset: u-box All-In-One GPS receiver.
- Sensitivity: Cold Start: -148 dBm, Tracking: -162 dBm.
- Position Accuracy (CEP50): Autonomous: < 2.5m.
- TTFF (Open Sky): Cold start: 29s average, Hot start: 1s average. Interfaces
- Digital Inputs: One positive trigger for ignition detection.
- Analog Inputs: One analog input (0~30V).
- 1-Wire: Support 1-wire temperature sensor.
- Power Output: 3.3V voltage output for an external device.
- Digital Inputs/Outputs: Four negative trigger inputs for normal use or Four open-drain outputs 150 mA max drive current.
- Communication Ports: One TTL port, one RS232 port.
- Cellular Antenna: Internal antenna.
- GPS Antenna: Internal antenna.
- Indicator: LED CEL, GPS, and power.
- Connectors: 18 pins waterproof connector.
- Dimensions: 135mm * 62mm * 38mm.
- Weight: 189g.
- Operating Voltage: DC 8V to 32V.
- Internal Battery: Li-ion, 3.7V, 5200 mAh 18650 battery pack.
- Standby Time: 90-days standby time with 15 minutes online and position reported.
- Waterproof: IP67 Compliant.
- Operating Temperature: -20℃~+60℃, -20℃~+60℃ for storage.
Air Interface Protocol
- Transmit Protocol: TCP, UDP, SMS.
- Scheduled Timing Report: Report position and status at preset intervals.
- Geo-fence: Geo-fence alarm and parking alarm, support up to 20 circulars and 20 polygon geo-fence regions.
- Low Power Alarm: Alarm when the backup battery is almost exhausted.
- Power On Report: Report when the device is powered on.
- Special Alarm: Special alarm based on the digital/ analog inputs, speed, or G-sensor.
- Remote Control: OTA control of digital outputs.
|Dimensions||135 × 62 × 38 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.