Queclink GV75MG 4G Real Time Waterproof Motorcycle and Vehicle GPS Tracker
- TCP, UDP, SMS Transmit Protocol; Operating Band: Cat M1/Cat NB1 — LTE-FDD: B1/ B2/ B3/ B4/ B5/ B8/ B12/ B13/ B18/ B19/ B20/ B25/ B28; EGPRS 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz; Support GPRS multi-slot class 33 (33 by default) and EDGE multi-slot class 33 (33 by default);
- Wide operating voltage range 8V to 32V DC; Internal u-Blox chipset; Embedded full-featured @Track protocol; Two digital inputs – One positive trigger for ignition detection, One negative trigger input for normal use（Compatible with TPM); One digital output, open drain, 150 mA max current drain; One digital output with internal latch circuit, open drain, 150 mA max current drain; LED, CEL, GPS and power Indicator;
- Accident data collection for reconstruction and analysis; Low power consumption, long standby time with an internal battery. Internal UMTS/HSDPA and GSM antennas; One RS232 serial port on 8 wire cable, for external devices (GARMIN protocol support); One USB port on 11 pin cable, for upgrade
- Special alarm based on the digital/analog inputs; Internal 3-axis accelerometer supporting driving behavior monitoring, power saving, and motion detection; Dimensions: 102mm * 46mm * 20.5mm; Weight: 110g (3.88oz); Li-Polymer 700 mAh Backup Battery; Waterproof: IP67 compliant; OTA control of outputs
- Ideal for watercraft tracking, motorcycle monitoring, and other vehicle security needs. FCC, Verizon, CE, and Anatel certified. To activate your tracking service please follow the note/instruction insert that comes with your GPS tracker.
100 in stock
GV75MG 4G Real Time Waterproof Advanced Motorcycle and Vehicle Tracking Device
A perfect Vehicle Tracker and also good as motorcycle tracker
The Queclink GV75MG is a compact waterproof GPS tracker designed for a wide variety of vehicle tracking applications. It has multiple I/O interfaces that can be used for monitoring or controlling external devices. Its built-in GPS receiver has superior sensitivity and fast time to first fix.
This GPS Tracker supports 2G GSM, LTE CAT-M1 (eMTC), LTE CAT-NB1 (NB-IoT) on many bands supporting North American and European Cellular Operators, allowing the GV75M’s location to be monitored in real-time or periodically tracked by a backend server and mobile devices. Its built-in 3-axis accelerometer allows motion detection and extends battery life through sophisticated power management algorithms.
System integration is straightforward as complete documentation is provided for the full-featured @Track protocol. The @Track protocol supports a wide variety of reports including emergency, geo-fence boundary crossings, driving behavior, low battery, and scheduled GPS position.
MODEL: GTM GV75MG
Technology: GSM/LTE (eMTC/NB-IoT)
Back Up Battery: Li-Polymer 700 mAh
Waterproof: IP67 compliant
Operation Voltage: 8V to 32V DC
Operating Temperature: “(-30℃~ +70℃ & -40℃ ~ +80℃ for storage)”
Air Interface Protocol
Geo-Fence: Geo-fence alarm and parking alarm, support up to 20 internal geo-fence regions
Transmit Protocol: TCP, UDP, SMS
Scheduled Time Report: Report position at a preset time and distance intervals
Low Power Alarm: Alarm when backup battery is low
Power On Report: Report when the device is powered on
Driving Behavior Monitoring: Aggressive driving behavior detection, e.g. harsh braking and acceleration
|Dimensions||102 × 46 × 20.5 mm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.