GTM GV75W 3G Real Time Waterproof Motorcycle and Vehicle GPS Tracker (Worldwide)
✓ Triple band frequencies UMTS/HSDPA 850 (Band V)/1900 (Band II)/2100 (Band I) MHz and quad-band GSM/GPRS 850/900/1800/1900 MHz.
✓ Wide operating voltage range 8V to 32V DC; Internal u-blox chipset; Embedded full featured @Track protocol.
✓ Low power consumption, long standby time with the internal battery. Internal UMTS/HSDPA and GSM antennas; Internal GPS antenna.
✓ Internal 3-axis accelerometer supporting driving behavior monitoring, power saving, and motion detection.
✓ CE and FCC certified. To activate your tracking service please follow the note/instruction insert that comes with your GPS tracker.
49 in stock
GV75W 3G Real Time Waterproof Advanced Motorcycle and Vehicle Tracking Device
A perfect Vehicle Tracker and also good as motorcycle tracker
The GV75W is a compact waterproof GPS tracker designed for a wide variety of vehicle tracking applications. It has multiple I/O interfaces that can be used for monitoring or controlling external devices. Its built-in GPS receiver has superior sensitivity and fast time to first fix. Its triple-band WCDMA subsystem supports UMTS/HSDPA 850 (Band V)/1900 (Band II)/2100 (Band I) MHz and quad-band GSM/GPRS 850/900/1800/1900 MHz, allowing the GV75W’s location to be monitored in real-time or periodically tracked by a backend server and mobile devices. Its built-in 3-axis accelerometer allows motion detection and extends battery life through sophisticated power management algorithms. System integration is straightforward as complete documentation is provided for the full-featured @Track protocol. The @Track protocol supports a wide variety of reports including emergency, geo-fence boundary crossings, driving behavior, low battery, and scheduled GPS position.
It’s a reliable vehicle tracker used by thousands of users. It is also well known as a motorcycle tracker that is a reliable friend of you and your bike.
- Wide operating voltage range 8V to 32V DC
- Internal u-box chipset
- Low power consumption, long standby time with internal battery
- Triple band frequencies UMTS/HSDPA 850 (Band V)/1900 (Band II)/2100 (Band I) MHz and quad-band GSM/GPRS 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- Embedded full-featured @Track protocol
- Internal 3-axis accelerometer supporting driving behavior monitoring, power saving, and motion detection
- Internal UMTS/HSDPA and GSM antennas
- Internal GPS antenna
- CE and FCC certified
- Frequency: GSM: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- UMTS: 850/1900/2100 MHz
- Transmitting Power: Class 4 (33±2 dBm) for GSM 850 and EGSM 900; Class 1 (30±2 dBm) for DCS 1800 and PCS 1900; Class 3 (24+1/-3 dBm) for UMTS 850/1900/2100
GSM/GPRS Data Features:
- GPRS: Support GPRS multi-slot class 12 (10 by default)
- Coding scheme: CS-1, CS-2, CS-3 and CS-4
- Maximum of four Rx time slots per frame
- HSDPA R5: Max 3.6 Mbps (DL)
- WCDMA R99: Max 384 kbps (DL)/Max 384 kbps (UL)
- GPRS: Max 85.6 kbps (DL)/Max 85.6 kbps (UL)
HSDPA and WCDMA Features
- HSDPA data rate corresponds with 3GPP R5. 3.6 Mbps on the downlink
- WCDMA data rate corresponds with 3GPP R99/R4. 384 kbps on the downlink and 384 kbps on the uplink
Support both 16-QAM and QPSK modulation
- GPS Chipset: U-box All-In-One GPS receiver
- Sensitivity: Autonomous: -147 dBm, Hot start: -156 dBm, Reacquisition: -160 dBm, Tracking: -162 dBm
- Position Accuracy (CEP): Autonomous: < 2.5m, SBAS: < 2.0m
- TTFF (Open Sky): Cold start: 27s average,
- Warm start: 27s average,
- Hot start: 1s average
- Digital Inputs: Two digital inputs – One positive trigger for ignition detection, One negative trigger input for normal use（Compatible with TPM）
- Digital Outputs: One digital output, open drain, 150 mA max current drain
- Latched Digital Outputs: One digital output with internal latch circuit, open drain, 150 mA max current drain
- GSM Antenna: Internal only
- GPS Antenna: Internal only
- Indicator: LED, CEL, GPS, and power
- Serial Port: One RS232 serial port on 8 wire cable, for external devices (GARMIN protocol support)
- USB Port: One USB port on 11 pin cable, for upgrade
- Dimensions: 102mm * 46mm * 20.5mm
- Weight: About 122g
- Backup Battery: Li-Polymer 1100 mAh
- Operating Voltage: 8V to 32V DC
- Standby Time: Without reporting: 140 hours, 5 minutes reporting: 70 hours, 10 minutes reporting: 80 hours
- Waterproof: IP67 compliant
- Operation Temperature: -30℃ ~ +70℃, -40℃ ~ +80℃ for storage
Air Interface Protocol
- Transmit Protocol: TCP, UDP, SMS
- Scheduled Timing Report: Report position at preset time and distance intervals
- Geo-fence: Geo-fence alarm and parking alarm, support
|Dimensions||102 × 46 × 20.5 mm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.