GTM MT-200X Real Time 4G GPS Ankle Tracker Bracelet
- Waterproof IP67; LTE-FDD B2/B4/B12, UMTS/HSPA+ B2/B5; Embedded full featured protocol.
- Internal u-blox MAX-7Q chipset; Internal GSM/GPS antennas; SMS and GPRS (TCP/UDP) communication; SOS emergency Alert.
- Various alarms support: low battery, geo-fence, over-speed, etc.; CE and FCC certified.
- Li-Polymer 1800 mAh battery 3.7V; GPS locator specially designed for the parolee, field staff, security guard, elderly, pet, and lone worker tracking applications. Support up to 3 authorized cell phone numbers; Long-standby time; Belt off alarm.
- Tracking service is required (subscription). To activate your tracking service please follow the note/instruction insert that comes with your GPS tracker.
90 in stock
GPS Ankle Tracker Bracelet for America Region
GTM MT-200X GPS Ankle Tracker Bracelet is easy to use and is specially designed for parolees, field staff, security guards, the elderly, lone workers, and pets. It has a built-in U-Blox GPS module, GPRS module, and low-power ARM processor. GPS (Global Positioning System) lets the tracker get its position and send the position data to your smartphone via a map. At the same time, it will send the position data to the internet server by GPRS so that you can track the tracker’s position.
✓ Built-in U-Blox GPS module
✓ Internal GSM/GPS antennas
✓ GPRS module and low-power ARM processor
✓ Dimensions: 70mm(L) x 64mm(W)x 35mm(H)
✓ Weight: 223.5g
✓ Internal Battery: Li-Polymer 1800mAh battery 3.7V
✓ Water Resistance: IP67 compliant
✓ Charging Voltage: DC 4.8V- 5.5V / 500mA
✓ Operating Temperatur: -25℃ to +60℃
✓ GSM Module: SIM7600A
✓ GPS Chipset: Ublox Max-7Q (Glonass + GPS)
✓ LTE-FDD B2/B4/B12; UMTS/HSPA+ B2/B5
✓ Embedded full-featured protocol
✓ SMS and GPRS (TCP/UDP) communication
✓ SOS Emergency Alert
✓ Supports various alarms for geo-fencing, low battery, over speed, etc.
✓ CE & FCC certified
✓ Supports up to 3 authorized cell phone numbers
✓ Long-standby time and Belt off alarm
✓ Powerful GPS Locator for security guards, dogs, cats, other pets, people, lone workers, parolees, kids, etc.